February 10, 2016
Daily Media Briefing
February 11, 2016
- Fund managers who ignore climate risk 'could face legal action'
- Unilever: Any business can take steps towards becoming zero waste
- Co-op named 'most ethical' British supermarket
- Report: Bank of England's recovery policies have increased inequality
- Green procurement offers 'quick win' for circular economy
February 09, 2016
February 05, 2016
A growing number of companies are recruiting their customers as freelance lobbyists. But companies should be wary of trying to control public debate, writes Charlie Ashford.
February 02, 2016
The new Sustainable Development Goals are a valuable new framework for companies to develop their business models, writes Jules Peck. But truly progressive businesses also need to engage with civil society to evolve the goals.